DSX8 SmashU Mods!! Tekken 6 Hwoarang Released + Teaser! - 10/14

Started by DSX8, September 19, 2016, 10:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.







CHARACTERS


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






STAGES


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Will there be tutorials on how to rig characters, changing textures, etc?

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 19, 2016, 10:36:27 PM
Will there be tutorials on how to rig characters, changing textures, etc?
Don't think so.. there's already tuts on youtube on how to do everything.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

[censored] I'm not first.

I again praise you for your sexy Iron Fist.

That I totally ripped for you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Heh, nice! I should get off my fat ass and add some of yer stages. :v

Quote from: DSX8 on September 19, 2016, 10:54:22 PM
Don't think so.. there's already tuts on youtube on how to do everything.

Bleh, they should be organized as not all of them are up to date, damn, guess I can't get back into modding then. I have Wii U  homebrew apps and all that on my end, but damned if I know how to use them.

I don't see a certain UMvC3 character on there yet. :v
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on September 20, 2016, 02:15:47 AM
ill just post this here so i can sub to this thread

! No longer available
SPAM!!!

anyways... working on a secret rig that only Nao and Seggy knows about...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

So many people already SSB4 hacking and I can't be a part of it, go effing fig. Well, guess I really
can't be a part of it.

Anyone can be apart of it. You just need the proper tools and know how.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 20, 2016, 02:57:23 AM
So many people already SSB4 hacking and I can't be a part of it, go effing fig. Well, guess I really
can't be a part of it.
......
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 20, 2016, 02:59:40 AM
Anyone can be apart of it. You just need the proper tools and know how.
^ what Nao said... if u were on the discord server, u'll have all the knowledge to mod
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 20, 2016, 03:02:29 AM #12 Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 03:05:53 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 20, 2016, 02:59:40 AM
Anyone can be apart of it. You just need the proper tools and know how.

Well, gee, maybe I would if I knew what the devil I need to do. Kinda hard with YouTube tutorials spread out and not being consolidated. Top that off that there are no guides on here, that there's no "how to get started" thread, etc. How do I get started if no one tells me how to get started. Do I use Caffiine? Homebrew Launcher on my 5.5.1 Wii U? I don't even know how to set up mods, much less use them.  I can't get into something that doesn't have a guide.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 20, 2016, 03:00:42 AM
......^ what Nao said... if u were on the discord server, u'll have all the knowledge to mod

Citation needed, can't join a discord sever without being invited or having a URL. Why can't there be a guide for this and how to mod? People like me are left in the dark.


Forget it, I'm not going to get the help anyway, no guides, no tutorials, just vague references to mods and modding, without letting people know where to find the info, how to install and use them, it's a farce. It's annoying. And I don't know if I can be a part.

The attitude isn't really necessary. Look around, ask friends or those you know that might know about it. Other users or something. Sheesh.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: the_randomizer on September 20, 2016, 03:02:29 AM
Well, gee, maybe I would if I knew what the devil I need to do. Kinda hard with YouTube tutorials spread out and not being consolidated. Top that off that there are no guides on here, that there's no "how to get started" thread, etc. How do I get started if no one tells me how to get started. Do I use Caffiine? Homebrew Launcher on my 5.5.1 Wii U? I don't even know how to set up mods, much less use them.  I can't get into something that doesn't have a guide.

Citation needed, can't join a discord sever without being invited or having a URL. Why can't there be a guide for this and how to mod? People like me are left in the dark.


Forget it, I'm not going to get the help anyway, no guides, no tutorials, just vague references to mods and modding, without letting people know where to find the info, how to install and use them, it's a farce. It's annoying. And I don't know if I can be a part.
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/0zc7UzZFCRbVTQ7C
Tutorial: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77595.0
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady