RWBY Characters Imported to Smash 4

Started by silveruchiha, September 21, 2016, 09:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey. Lurker here. I posted a LOOOOONG time ago a request for the RWBY characters (Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang) into Brawl, but nothing ever came of it. With Smash 4, I'm hoping this gets picked up. Especially since I have seen a mod already for Yang (it's got some rigging issues by the looks of it, but aside from that, it's functional).

Yang Over Captain Falcon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2D Image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blake Over Zero Suit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2D Image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Weiss Over Lucina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2D Image
[
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ruby Over... Um... Ike?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

2D Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Not expecting a huge response to this. I understand this is a rather bulky request for a game that has only just started getting mods for it. But for those who read the whole thing, thanks for giving your time to the request of someone who merely lurks the forums and browses the vault. You're awesome.

I'm not a RWBY person, but someone made the first one.
http://gamebanana.com/skins/149542
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Should really watch RWBY there Seggy. Pretty good. May Monty rest in peace =(
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!