CaliKingz01's Smash 4 Movesets! ( When it becomes available )

Started by CaliKingz01, October 03, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey everyone!
Just making a thread to be prepared to do movesets for smash 4. I hear its coming along pretty well.  Its possible to code now but is very difficult to do so I'm just waiting till its similar to SmashAttacks, PSA Compressor or BrawlBox.



i predicting a Calikingz x Mariodk colab.
on some movesets:
Goku, Vegeta, (maybe) Gotenks, (maybe) Majin buu(both kid/super buu moveset at onces)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 03, 2016, 05:25:44 PM
i predicting a Calikingz x Mariodk colab.
on some movesets:
Goku, Vegeta, (maybe) Gotenks, (maybe) Majin buu(both kid/super buu moveset at onces)
Of course! Would love to help. Model imports right now are just looking too easy to do. When coding is a bit more simple to do I will start a moveset. Not goku or any dbz character right from jump but just something to test out the process.