SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Sm4sh mods!

Started by SonicBrawler, October 10, 2016, 05:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'll update this to look cooler later on. But for now here are all my mods i have done or am working on.

Character Mods

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 11, 2016, 01:12:51 AM
i thought u had done mr krabs as well?
nope. that was ploaj.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Watching u bub
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 13, 2016, 10:00:38 AM #4 Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:01:39 AM by Xirvet
That Neku model looks so great, I hope someone can import it back into Brawl as well :o (Don't wanna mod my Wii U ^^;)

Subscribing

Good stuff so far, thank you for the tutorials too. They helped a LOT.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


You're D.va mod has been trashed.
Is there somewhere else I can download it?