Pokébrawl

Started by Meeper12346, November 18, 2016, 03:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 18, 2016, 03:12:13 PM Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 11:27:01 PM by Meeper12346

this logo is very dirty and was whipped up really quick, it is not final

Hi, everyone! I wanted to make my first project concept on an idea that i've had for a long time. That being a fighting game based entirely on Pokémon. While Pokken Tournament filled this empty gap of my life, one thing i've still been waiting for was a more traditional 2D fighting game. I plan to replace all of the characters and stages in the game (otherwise it wouldn't really be a Pokébrawl would it). I know that Revan made a Pokébrawl as well, but he has never updated his thread for a long time, which makes me think that it is (sadly) dead. SleepyJirachi also tried his hand at making one, but again, it's gone years without any updates. The one I have to thank the most is definitely the Project Pokémon Brawl PSA. Without them, most of these couldn't be possible since they did the major coding back in the day. I highly recommend you check them out, link here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0. Help is super appreciated, and I really need someone to rig models because I stink at that. Without further ado, here's a bunch of info.

Latest updates
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Characters and Stages (added)
Here are the Pokémon and stages that have already been added into the game.

Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Characters and Stages (planned)
Here are the Pokémon and stages that have not been added to the game, but will soon in a later update.

Characters
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stages
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thank you for taking the time to read this. This project will be updated as time passes, and I could use all the help I can get. Anything is appreciated, this includes retexturers, PSA people, model importers - anything! If you are interested, please PM me and i'll get back to you.
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

I'm a big fan of pokemon, and although I sadly don't know any psa skills, I can do the portraits for you. Also, can you please add Haunter
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Quote from: The Demon on November 20, 2016, 08:24:42 PM
I'm a big fan of pokemon, and although I sadly don't know any psa skills, I can do the portraits for you. Also, can you please add Haunter

I was thinking of adding Haunter actually, maybe over Sonic? But I need to port one of the PSAs on the vault (either the Ganondorf one or the Meta Knight one), something I don't know how to do. And if you could do the portraits, that'd help a lot!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0

Sure! I'm good at portraits! Once my computer is better (this is my Chrome OS) I'll start doing it :)
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

hey man guess I'm sorta working on a similar thing? you still working on this? and does that ditto you have work the download disappeared off the vault long ago ...

Quote from: xretrogradex on January 16, 2017, 09:08:55 AM
hey man guess I'm sorta working on a similar thing? you still working on this? and does that ditto you have work the download disappeared off the vault long ago ...

Hi. It's been very hard to find time to work on it. I would say i'm no longer working on it, but I am still interested in the principle. As for the Ditto thing, I personally contacted the creator himself and he reuploaded it on the vault, with a new download link. Thanks for the message!
Check out my Project Concept on the forums!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77902.0

I would like some help with the following topics:
Marowak over Toon Link - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77836.0
Help me fix a model rig! - http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77891.0