[Unsolved] How do I delete Vertices?

Started by UN, December 03, 2016, 03:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 03, 2016, 03:35:12 PM Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 12:50:42 AM by Ruku
I have been trying to sort something out with Meta Knights armor and would like to know how to delete the Vertices in the previewer. I am using Brawlbox v0.71 (I have v0.77 also), I am not talking about the model, but a piece of an object in brawlbox so to speak.

Image

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Do I need a different version of brawlbox, or program to do this.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Inactive

On Brawlbox there's a Tool button on the top, press it and go to Vertices Editor. Select your vertices and on the bottom left it should say average and press it. It doesn't delete them, but it makes them very small to see.
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on December 09, 2016, 08:01:11 PM
On Brawlbox there's a Tool button on the top, press it and go to Vertices Editor. Select your vertices and on the bottom left it should say average and press it. It doesn't delete them, but it makes them very small to see.
Will it also help with getting rid of his cape?
Inactive

You don't need it to. With his cape, you can expand the MDL0(Which is the gray box that you click on to preview the model ordinarily), expand the Objects folder, select the polygon for the cape, and right-click->Delete.(i.e. Meta Knight's cape just happens to be its own polygon, in this particular case)

Quote from: windhunter7 on December 10, 2016, 05:23:24 AM
You don't need it to. With his cape, you can expand the MDL0(Which is the gray box that you click on to preview the model ordinarily), expand the Objects folder, select the polygon for the cape, and right-click->Delete.(i.e. Meta Knight's cape just happens to be its own polygon, in this particular case)
I think I tried that before, but I'll try it.
Inactive