I Accept Texture Request uwu

Started by TopNep, January 31, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Hi Guys!
I'm starting on the world of modding, is very fun to me
I want to start making costume textures...so I'm accepting request :3
I'll do it with csps, bps, stock icon and all those things, yay

nya


Just a note, but there is an existing False Mario in the Vault already, although not a Luigi:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26368

Post Merge: February 04, 2017, 03:56:22 AM

Just to let you know, if you're interested in that one.

Hi, mind working on some custom work for me? I'll need stock icons and CSPs. I don't know what BPs are, but I'll likely need one for a full-on character mod. I know I'm late to the party, but better nate than lever, as they say...wait what.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Quote from: E-scope12 on February 03, 2017, 11:40:18 PM
Maybe False Mario and False Luigi.




Ok, I´ll do the Luigi one (because theres already a False Mario on the vault)
Quote from: 99Lives on February 07, 2017, 01:24:42 PM
Hi, mind working on some custom work for me? I'll need stock icons and CSPs. I don't know what BPs are, but I'll likely need one for a full-on character mod. I know I'm late to the party, but better nate than lever, as they say...wait what.

Gladly, I´ll help you c: