Confused about how to setup sound effects.

Started by OnyxOtaku, April 01, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello, I'm fairly new to modding Brawl and decided to download the "Blaze over Bowser Beta Update V1.3e" and was able to install everything in the download except for two sawnd files. Brawlbox doesn't recognize them and in addition, Brawlbox doesn't recognize any of the DAT files within the vanilla sound>bgmdata directory. I also tried messing with the sawndz 0.12 program but I couldn't figure out how to use it for my aid. So I'm confused about how to use these last two sawnd files in order to complete the Blaze hack. If anyone could provide me with some guidance, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Dude. No one uses sawndz anymore. It's old. Download super sawndz. Although it doesnt come with 3 needed files that are technically illegal, so if you don't find them I can send them your way