KCMM Store Grand Re-Opening!

Started by Miacis, April 01, 2017, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You still owe me a custom title >=\

Also I found it hilarious that my Animation Station topic was still stickied all this time XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



This is the best April Fools I've ever seen.

I'm actually impressed well done.

I guess it's official.

No matter how long you've been here, we can claim to love [censored].

...cats.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.


Quote from: windhunter7 on April 01, 2017, 10:13:04 PM
P.S. love the cat that's now at the bottom; is this permanent? :)
oh god PLEASE DONT, homestuck is dead, let it RIP

April 02, 2017, 11:51:25 PM #20 Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 11:54:56 PM by axl536
i have officially becomed the one percent. someone tell the bern to stop me. i have too much free time :P. anyway i cant wait to see what the permanent reward will be.

i should be using this time to make more mods though, i havent done much in a long time.

Post Merge: April 02, 2017, 11:54:56 PM

anyway im a little disapointed we just recycled last years joke but eh whatever i have time to kill

Where in the store can I buy a KC-MM Pro account?

By the way, might want to restock on Dirty Money
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 05, 2017, 10:35:51 PM #22 Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:52:49 PM by axl536
welp im no longer the 1%. but eh im still the richest bank wise

Post Merge: April 05, 2017, 10:52:49 PM

also yeah i second the restock. thoses things run out stupid fast

How long is this gonna last anyway?


While we're here I'll get one more post in. A 2 week April fools' thing is nice.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Quote from: 99Lives on April 13, 2017, 08:34:18 PM
While we're here I'll get one more post in. A 2 week April fools' thing is nice.

And with that you reach 99 posts to match your 99Lives.

That's poetic.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


did anyone actually get the burger? i was going for it but got bored

Solely by buying the DM (Dirty Money), it'd be impossible. I don't really think that's meant to be bought.

I mean, 999999 kittens would take around 3334 DMs, considering an average of 300 kittens per DM. And well... considering you have to pay 150 for each...

Even if it COULD be bought, it's still plenty of time and dedication to get something you don't even know what it does.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 19, 2017, 12:12:17 AM #29 Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 12:14:51 AM by Miacis
And thus closes the shop. Again.

Sorry again that things were a bit barebones this year. If I somehow get out of the [censored] I've put myself into, Promise it's gonna be much better and less rehashed next year. I was planning to do something with the Power Burger as well, but alas, it was not meant to be.

Here are this year's top 10 kitten holders, with bank included this time:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks to the curious six who picked the Communications Droid to read me rambling pretty much the same things as last year, the seventeen who came to join me on that suspicious tree branch (that it didn't break yet is what makes it suspicious) and Adialmyt for buying a train just for the sake of possessing a sweet Doom Train.

Also Kit, for buying fishies. I'm gonna guess it's not because of allergies, though.... >w>

Oh, speaking of!
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 02, 2017, 04:41:07 AM
You still owe me a custom title >=\
Holy crackers, I completely forgot!  :-[ Let me fix that real qu- Oh, you already changed it, so that'd.... probably be rude for me to change it now. I was gonna go with "Patience of a Saint" for waiting this long before asking.

There are also three Random Awards this year (click to see the description):

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.