Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Brawl Hack Management program  (Read 7883 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 03:37:27 PM »

Can it edit the sc_selcharacter.pac alone?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 05:05:48 PM »

Where do I place the XML file? Im srs here

In the riivolution folder?

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Bush
    ALL YOUR PLANT ARE BELONG TO BUSH
    Special Access

• Awards 2011 SSBB Tournament Winner Pin Collector Staff Helper Cookie Clicker!

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 06:15:18 PM »

It would be great if u made a second ver. that works without Riivalution.

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »

Yes.

Ideally, you have all your brawl hacks on your card/usb drive. You can organize them all into their own folders or just dump them whereever. Then you create the file set for the character(pac, pcs, csp, icon). Then you assign that set to a character slot. All it does is map fitfalco02.pac to private/dontlookmom/nakedzant.pac This lets you easily swap out and move sets around without moving or renaming files.

I could make a version that doesn't use riivolution, but that would need to copy the files around your sd card, which is slow. Get on the riivolution train everybody!

It currently only loads pacs and pcs, but I'll add motion too. Of course I'll have music.
    Stages I'm looking into, should be able to edit rel files automatically. Then I want a place for gecko codes, preloaded with the usual phantomwings goodies, and a place for you do dump in any custom riivolution xml you want in the file.
    Lastly, It might be able to add your csps into the common file so it's always up to date!

Sadly, my computer is randomly locking up so most of my time is spent trying to stop that.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 11:11:54 AM »

private/dontlookmom/nakedzant.pac

i lol'd at that!!

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 11:22:43 AM »

Yes.

Ideally, you have all your brawl hacks on your card/usb drive. You can organize them all into their own folders or just dump them whereever. Then you create the file set for the character(pac, pcs, csp, icon). Then you assign that set to a character slot. All it does is map fitfalco02.pac to private/dontlookmom/nakedzant.pac This lets you easily swap out and move sets around without moving or renaming files.

I could make a version that doesn't use riivolution, but that would need to copy the files around your sd card, which is slow. Get on the riivolution train everybody!

It currently only loads pacs and pcs, but I'll add motion too. Of course I'll have music.
    Stages I'm looking into, should be able to edit rel files automatically. Then I want a place for gecko codes, preloaded with the usual phantomwings goodies, and a place for you do dump in any custom riivolution xml you want in the file.
    Lastly, It might be able to add your csps into the common file so it's always up to date!

Sadly, my computer is randomly locking up so most of my time is spent trying to stop that.
    Sadly, when I place the XML file into the Riivolution folder, I open up the XML folder from the program (e.g: File -> Open Riivolution XML)
    and yet, it still won't load all my models, textures, from the folders in my SD.

I have other XML files that let me load the files from Riivolution like the way Gecko does with the File Patch Code, so I don't have my textures,models,movesets,etc. in the riivolution folder at all. Is that the problem?

I do use Riivolution for my hacks, though.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 05:50:01 PM »

Yes.

Sadly, when I place the XML file into the Riivolution folder, I open up the XML folder from the program (e.g: File -> Open Riivolution XML)
    and yet, it still won't load all my models, textures, from the folders in my SD.

I have other XML files that let me load the files from Riivolution like the way Gecko does with the File Patch Code, so I don't have my textures,models,movesets,etc. in the riivolution folder at all. Is that the problem?

I do use Riivolution for my hacks, though.

You use open only on xml files made with the program. It won't open your own custom riivolution files.
    You hacks can be anywhere on the drive, as long as they are on the same drive as the riivolution folder you'll be good.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: