Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Demonsplay on May 27, 2010, 01:24:54 AM
as flamm's twin, yes he is making a recolor pack atm. 3~5 new textures
Is he working on the arm a little more?

Quote from: UprightBass on May 27, 2010, 03:41:11 AM
Quote from: Demonsplay on May 27, 2010, 01:24:54 AM
as flamm's twin, yes he is making a recolor pack atm. 3~5 new textures
Is he working on the arm a little more?
there is no avoiding the mirrored arm textures


Married Mai Self nvm

wat no update?
Hello! I am not a regular poster! Just when I'm bored I post once in the family thread!

a common screenname of mine is Osamodas, though on some games I mispell as Osamada. I am looking to change the name, as I am an indesicive bastard :D



June 02, 2010, 04:27:10 AM #50 Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 10:33:07 PM by flammable
Quote from: BeyondYou* on June 01, 2010, 01:09:30 PM
"A...L...B...E...L...Pack..Is...Amazing..."
thnx, but i know u wont be using the complete pack, seeing ur marth hax r amazing and such


Married Mai Self nvm


June 22, 2010, 04:07:51 AM #52 Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 04:38:15 AM by dingoberriz

^Clicky^

I hope you like the 5 minute made BV image.

It would be nice to see some PSA moves for Albel Nox....any idea who could create that psa or a fayt psa? just wondering >.>

Quote from: roninlast on June 22, 2010, 03:33:29 PM
It would be nice to see some PSA moves for Albel Nox....any idea who could create that psa or a fayt psa? just wondering >.>

Songeflemy is making a PSA for Albel as we speak. Don't ask for progress or anything about it here though >_>



update, ax warrior link added. i love comments ^^ ;D


Married Mai Self nvm

Wow, Axe Warrior Ike looks pretty good. But the Axe could be re-textured better.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


dam, i thought ike with a sword was badass enough but this is just epic!