Flammable'z Vertices Ignited'¦[IKE THE WEAPONS MASTER!!!]7/16

Started by flammable, May 05, 2010, 10:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

thnx for the feedback on axe ike ;D

update with brand new sythe peach ;D her golf club is now a syther ;D


Married Mai Self nvm


Peach with a scythe gives me an awesome idea. ;D
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I saw Peach with a sythe and Ike with an axe then thought to myself "HUH! Now his vertexes are sexier than that of my own" But, good job on both of them, I tried doing the Ike with an axe and horribly failed! I didn't even think about using the handle of the sword! GREAT JOB!
vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

Looks like Ike is finally equipped to take on those pesky lance-wielding foes.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


I can make Peach always have the scythe out and no other weapons if you want >.>

Quote from: eeveeberriz on June 28, 2010, 04:00:41 PM
I can make Peach always have the scythe out and no other weapons if you want >.>
that wuld be awesome dingo ;D


Married Mai Self nvm



Thanks for the full Peach/Scythe hack Flamm!  ;D

Quote from: dingoberriz on June 28, 2010, 04:00:41 PM
I can make Peach always have the scythe out and no other weapons if you want >.>
Would that be one slot or a PSA?

Quote from: DrPanda on June 28, 2010, 06:13:39 PM
Thanks for the full Peach/Scythe hack Flamm!  ;D

Quote from: dingoberriz on June 28, 2010, 04:00:41 PM
I can make Peach always have the scythe out and no other weapons if you want >.>
Would that be one slot or a PSA?
One slot. I don't like using PSA for things like this when there's no reason to.

Coolio, will it be in the same hand as she holds all her weapons or the other?
(Considering most of her animations use the other hand)

my sythe is being improved? :happy:


Married Mai Self nvm

She'll always hold it in her left hand. Same thing I did for LenSho's Rosalina always having a star rod.

Ok cool.
Do you mind if I include it in a zip for the Maka tex I've been working on?


EDIT: Scratch that, I just realised its a different model  :P