Add a BrawlEx Characters for All-Star Mode (All-Star Rest Area)

Started by paku, June 28, 2017, 02:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I need someone help me.

How can i add a BrawlEx characters in All-Star Mode for STGHEAL.pac?
Along with BrawlEx CSI.

June 29, 2017, 07:31:04 PM #1 Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 07:36:22 PM by CraptainFalcon
https://www.lakora.us/brawl/miscedit/

Read this thoroughly. That's how you add BrawlEx clones. You need to add new pat0 entries, portraits and stocks in STGHEAL so that they show up on the screen in the rest area. That should be about it

Edit: I should mention that you need to have Java Runtime Environment on your computer for this program to work


Oh crap, I guess I was wrong. I haven't done this in a while. Either way, use that program to add a BrawlEx clone

OK I was able to add the characters just fine. I played the first stage against 3 BrawlEx characters. But the game crashed the moment it tried to load the rest area.

On this video, Smash Brawl Expanse - All-Star Mode. He add a BrawlEx CSS or CSI screen:

oooh boy, I was wrong then. Your best bet is to PM Kitsu then