Yes
Sometimes
Maybe
No [censored]!
Kush?
Wow..
Only on Sunday nights

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 41
Author Topic: ItalianStallion's Sexy Hax! [Tyranitar and SSJ4 Goku Updates! April 26th]  (Read 190615 times)
Micaiah
Marvel vs Capcom freak.
Hyper Kitten

Dem SwagGirls

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #390 on: December 21, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »

I can't wait to see those pics Italiano, I bet they look amazing Wink

3ds FC: 1134-7732-2469

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #391 on: December 21, 2010, 03:10:28 PM »

Thanks Italiana Wink

Not much to show for Frozen Sanctuary, but the collisions and spawn points have been fixed, thanks MarioKing64DS Wink

I also scaled the stage, more room to fight. Much better fighting arena, will have a video up soon.

Look at the sexyness.

Just figured I'd take both of his good sides.

Now I see Deoxys is winning the poll, so heres DNA Galaxy:

Still in early progress, but turning out great.

As you can see, they're staing on glass, check out the shadows. Also, Boba Fett approves!

This has Battlefield's lightning, so it changes.

Kinda gives it a cool effect and you won't notice the change in game, it goes by so smooth, just like in Battlefield.

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: December 21, 2010, 09:37:58 PM »

Me thinks I have a new replacement for Final Destination. AWESOME 2.0!

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #393 on: December 22, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »

The fun times I've had on Big Blue can go die in a fire.  Aurora Palace is where it's at now!!

GameWatching
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: December 22, 2010, 03:22:40 AM »

man...
    that Aurora Palace is  Im srs here win !

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #395 on: December 22, 2010, 04:25:11 AM »

Me thinks I have a new replacement for Final Destination. AWESOME 2.0!

Me likes it.

The fun times I've had on Big Blue can go die in a fire.  Aurora Palace is where it's at now!!

That's what's up my boy, glad you like it!!

man...
    that Aurora Palace is  Im srs here win !

Thanks my French grandson Wink

I'll start working on DNA Galaxy again tomorrow, so expect some new previews and such.

Also, I'm not really feeling the name, but couldn't think of anything better, so you guys already know what to do.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #396 on: December 22, 2010, 05:07:24 AM »

Dissapointed  not impressed

I've not tested the stage, but with the resize, the shadows won't work. And you haven't been able to even notice it. And of course, only MarioKing64DS helped you with boundaries and such...

I guess I won't try to teach you anything in the future 

Also, I feel dissapointed with all those being hyped with just an import stage with a suicune in the middle. The stage itself already existed, did you get that hyped when there was a mario statue instead of suicune?

Anyway, I have to admit that the stage concept idea is not bad.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #397 on: December 22, 2010, 05:21:30 AM »

Mewtwo, I can't believe this is coming from you. I don't understand why you're hating so much on the stage and making it look bad and [censored].

I didn't credit you because you added the shadows, which are not there anymore, due to me re-scaling it.

I didn't ask you to put them back because you haven't been replying to my old messages, and you never really gave me a clean answer if you were gonna do the collisions for me or not, I've waited couple of days, so I decided to move on and ask someone else.

What the hell is the big deal with using someone else's stage model if they said they were okay with it? I seriously didn't expect you to come here and talk [censored] about the stage, just because I didn't credit you, when what you did is not there anymore.

I understand you are working on another things such as Fountain of Dreams, but you coming here just to talk bad about my stage, I still can't believe it.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #398 on: December 22, 2010, 05:31:15 AM »

I'm not taliking bad about your stage, I'm just dissapointed with the result. You need to learn and not to depend on others. If I'm not able to help you, you'll be moving to seek for another helper. You can't even fix the death zones your own.

I mean, you've resized it, but somebody else have made the collisions for you. You've needed somebody doing the boundaries for you. And shadows are still there, but they're under the floor and can't be seen.

The only things you've made are thinking in a Suicune stage, getting an ice stage from another, and placing suicune in the correct place.

In conclusion, I think you need to understand all those basic concepts, which are easy (and if you use brawlwall, they are even easier) and make a stage entirely by yourself.

Sorry if I've been a little rough, I guess I'm a little depressed today and this is how I am when I'm like that. But you should think about that.

Also, your Deoxys stage is looking great.

Stage shadows tutorial

DMN666
    Dawn/Hikari fanatic!
    Holy Kitten

Meh

• Awards Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

« Reply #399 on: December 22, 2010, 03:06:58 PM »

So how are those red socks =3

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #400 on: December 22, 2010, 06:55:07 PM »

This spoiler is only for the 2 people involved in this!!! Don't bother reading this!!!
    Even though SOMEONE is currently not liking it, i DO in fact like it and DON'T GIVE A [censored] about the shadows and such.
    So yeah, people should still download this even thought this someone is disapointed. He helped on this so he should not even bother saying that Im srs here

Italian makes stages HIS way not YOUR way! If he wants help, then let him get help! Let him do it HIS way!

Thank you! Im srs here

Now with my rant out of the way:

I really like this stage because Suicune is just that epic, he deserved a stage for himself!
    Italian, you know what [censored] i like Wink Hurry up with that Deoxys stage already Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:01:45 PM by Pride » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2010, 07:12:18 PM »

I've never said that the stage is not good. I've just said I'm dissapointed with the fact that a small edit and the inclusion of a pokemon makes a stage epic, while the same stage without the pokemon isn't that epic.

Also, another thing I'm dissapointed is the fact that I did help, but there's no credit. I don't care being credited or not, it's just that when you spend time on something, trying to teach something to somebody, and that somebody looks for other helpers instead of trying to apply what you have tried to teach him, you feel that what you've done is for nothing. If I teach Italian to fix the death zones, and when I see the final product, the death zones are edited by somebody else, I feel like this.

I don't want the stage not to be downloaded. If that's what you or Italian think, you're wrong. I'm nobody to say what's worth to be downloaded or not. I'm just giving opinion and trying to help Italian to be a better stage hacker.

Stage shadows tutorial

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: December 22, 2010, 07:25:14 PM »

I've never said that the stage is not good. I've just said I'm dissapointed with the fact that a small edit and the inclusion of a pokemon makes a stage epic, while the same stage without the pokemon isn't that epic.

Also, another thing I'm dissapointed is the fact that I did help, but there's no credit. I don't care being credited or not, it's just that when you spend time on something, trying to teach something to somebody, and that somebody looks for other helpers instead of trying to apply what you have tried to teach him, you feel that what you've done is for nothing. If I teach Italian to fix the death zones, and when I see the final product, the death zones are edited by somebody else, I feel like this.

I don't want the stage not to be downloaded. If that's what you or Italian think, you're wrong. I'm nobody to say what's worth to be downloaded or not. I'm just giving opinion and trying to help Italian to be a better stage hacker.
    This may be m2000, but you forget one thing.
    You have been stage hacking for quite a while and are quite experienced, while Italian is way younger and less experienced in that area.
    You might have told him things but who's to say how well he can use those tips and tricks? Maybe he tried and failed, maybe he couldn't get it to work? Trying standing in his position and think like him. IMO, he has done what he could and asked for help. No harm or problems with that at all, hell if he would have asked me for help i would have helped even though i suck at stage making. Just so he knows he's got people he can count on to try and help.
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:26:12 PM by Pride » Logged

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2010, 07:35:07 PM »

You're right, maybe he's tried. I just felt bad seeing that he didn't success...

I like to help, but I like to see that my help is useful too. If I see that my help is nothing, I feel unable to help and feel bad...

Anyway, I want to stop this, there's no point on continuing. I said something stupid, and Italian got mad with me. I don't want this. I'm sorry and I don't like this situation.

Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2010, 07:36:01 PM »

Mewtwo, I swear to f*cking god your gonna piss me off today. I don't give a [censored] who you are or if you make "cool stages from Melee"

I already told you I didn't give you credit cause all you did was add the shadows that ARE NOT THERE anymore.

So what, you want me to give you credit for something that's no longer there?

Everything you said in that message last night I was considering, but here you are yet again talking trash.

And yet you say you aren't talking [censored]...

Dissapointed  not impressed

Also, I feel dissapointed with all those being hyped with just an import stage with a suicune in the middle. The stage itself already existed, did you get that hyped when there was a mario statue instead of suicune?

The only things you've made are thinking in a Suicune stage, getting an ice stage from another, and placing suicune in the correct place.

That looks like talking [censored] to me.

No [censored] I'm f*cking mad at you. You took the time of the day to come to my page, just to talk [censored] about me and the stage. You could have said it on mesages, but no you wanted everyone to see it ah?

EDIT: And another thing Mewtwo, that whole nice guy is sorry to say what he said, I'm not buying that [censored]. You can clearly see how you were straight talking trash, then you felt bad about what you said, then you talk trash again.

I gave you the f*cking credit you wanted so bad, even though there was no point.

Now hop off my page you f*cking hater!
    « Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:40:29 PM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 41
    Print
    Jump to: