How do I mod Vanilla Brawl?

Started by SirFiremanBob, November 03, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I've been modding Project M for a few years now, but I've yet to figure out how to mod Vanilla Brawl.

What I want is to use Vanilla Brawl as a base and add individual hacks from Brawl Vault and run it using either Homebrew or the stagebuilder exploit.

What exactly did you do for Project M? There's not much difference...

There are good tutorials for beginners here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=57.0
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


November 14, 2017, 03:41:35 PM #2 Last Edit: June 24, 2025, 08:54:26 AM by Colunga
Quote from: Ricardo­ on November 04, 2017, 03:23:40 AM
What anti snoring devices did you get what exactly did you do for Project M? There's not much difference...

There are good tutorials for beginners here:

Those tutorials are brilliant. Thanks for the link.