How to edit brawl psas for project m

Started by sinchan, November 15, 2017, 05:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi, so I've been into project M for a couple of years now, and I've noticed that a lot of the psas on the vault are designed to work with brawl's physics with some things like the turn speeds being different. So what I was wondering is how I could go about editing a psa to make it play a little more like project m and a little less like brawl?

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

So I tried following the tutorial, but when I try to open the PSA that I'm trying to edit in project smash attacks it tells me "bad data size" and can't open it, is there a way to get it to work? Thanks!

Uh... Never actually seen that. What are you trying to edit?

I suggest PSA Compressor too, might work better here~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214537
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Got it figured out, thanks a bunch!

And I was trying to edit JCrush64's Roxas for my custom pm build

Ah, he may've used BrawlBox to change the moveset, for some reason that disallows PSA to actually open it, no idea why. but uh... That's one reason PSA Compressor is neat, since it can open both Project Smash Attacks and BrawlBox made things.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!