need some help

Started by punsikorn49, January 04, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi, I am a rookie machinimator (?) and I was tinkering around with Brawl Box and the polygon deleter. A problem I ran into is editing the San Marth texture [I forget the maker of the texture, but I give full credit to them for the texture]. I removed the cape and badge alright, but there seems to be graphic issues once I actually start fighting with him.

Is there a way to rectify this?
บอลสเต็ป2

His cape (If it's Marth's normal model) is actually  different polygons; did you delete all ?

Also, when you mention the "polygon deleter", do you mean the program from long ago, or do you just mean expanding the MDL0, expanding the Objects folder, right clicking the polygons and clicking delete?

This really ain't the spot to be asking for help stranger it's should go in help or vertex help.
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others