My Wii freezes when I try to run Project M EX 3.6 in SSBB

Started by Estiven Maldonado, January 11, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi guys! I am Estiven, a new member in this community, I have been in judando super smash since Nintendo 64 and today more than ever, I want to play this mod.

When I saw Project M I needed to play it right now !, and I had fun, but when I found out that there was a Project M EX with more characters and scenarios, I immediately tried to download it.

To run the super smash bros brawl Project M EX, i used this method:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYKtly9a9bk

This method was based on downloading the super smash brawl game and transferring it to the USB using the Wiibacupmanager, and passing the Homebrew (Project M) to the SD card together with the USBuploader.

When I opened, I played 2 fights, but at the third my Wii froze emitting a horrible sound.

I investigated many videos and videogames forums but dont faund the solution. Could you tell me what is causing my Wii to freeze? I would be very grateful to you guys  ;D

Wii Version USA
Proyect M EX 3.6 (Download it on this page)
USB 8 G
SD 4G



Might I ask 'which' Project M Ex? There are a lot them around, and this title in itself should refer to the original base people use, not any of those built upon it.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hello! finally someone is listening to me  :laugh:

The version that i downloaded is this
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=211526

What do you mean?

This is the one I mean.
https://smashboards.com/threads/brawlex-pm-template-v-0-2-clone-guide.429303/
That's the 'original', so it's a bit confusing when people say 'Project M Ex' without saying which in particular.

Still, unfortunately I can't really help, my internet is actually way too horrendous to grab it and look into the problem. sorry. *Headdesk*

...were I to hazard a guess though, uh... It may've been Link's bomb that caused the crash, that seems to be a big issue with these things.

Hopefully, someone else would be able to assist, but I don't know... Still, best of luck!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!




Welcome, dude, but this will be moved to help.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]