Noah 2.0 (Work In Progress!) 2/6/2019

Started by NoahTehFox, March 27, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 27, 2018, 02:17:34 AM Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:17:05 AM by NoahTehFox
Noah's come a long way, hasn't he?  This fuzzball has been through many highs and lows, ins and outs.

But now, he's getting a well-deserved update!



I'm back, and I've been working on Noah with his newer model:



I'll be starting to work on him much much more, now, and will hopefully release him in a few months.

4/2/2018

I will be taking my time on animations so they look smoother:

Dash Grab


Win Screen


I still have to do his cliff hanging animations, then damaged animations.

3/31/2018

Working on all movement animations, the very last things I need to do are the edge hanging animations.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

I could definitely see some ins and outs involved.

no homo :kdance:

Quote from: windhunter7 on April 01, 2018, 06:47:23 AM
I could definitely see some ins and outs involved.

no homo :kdance:

ow o
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

February 06, 2019, 08:16:21 AM #3 Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:17:46 AM by NoahTehFox
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"


February 20, 2019, 05:06:35 PM #5 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:26:38 PM by Direact_N1
A bit curious, why does he not have clothes on anymore? I could have sworn he used to have on a cute little outfit. OC PSAs are the best, keep up the great animations. That dash grab is super cute. Also, who is he over?

Quote from: Direact_N1 on February 20, 2019, 05:06:35 PM
A bit curious, why does he not have clothes on anymore? I could have sworn he used to have on a cute little outfit. OC PSAs are the best, keep up the great animations. That dash grab is super cute. Also, who is he over?

Yes, he did have an outfit, but the problem with that is that I have to add visibility bones to every animation for things to work, including the outfit for Noah.  I need the bare minimum so that I may reduce the work I have to do on him.  He actually has more expressions too, but again, I need to add visibility bones.

I'm glad you like the animations too, I'm trying to grind these out and keep my motivation to do them as well.  It's not easy working alone.

To answer who Noah is over in Brawl, Noah is over Lucario.  It's because it was easier for my modeler to place and rig everything.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"

Cool, keep it up. It aint my thing but I just wanna see how everyone reacts to this.

Quote from: Nezha the Scout on March 26, 2019, 02:22:52 AM
Cool, keep it up. It aint my thing but I just wanna see how everyone reacts to this.

You're a little late for a reaction to arise, but I can show you what happened when I released an earlier version:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=76942.0

The user has since deleted his own comments recently, but I quoted his posts, so you can still read them.

P.S.: It wasn't "his" cup of tea, either.
"Arrogance is the camouflage of insecurity"