Albafika's CSS Garden - Deadpool's CSS stuff completed!

Started by Albafika, May 08, 2010, 08:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey i hope i won't be asking too much to request
Black Knight
Nightmare
in different portraits if you can.
good luck with finals. i took mine last week and they sucked!


Quote from: Colter on July 24, 2011, 01:31:26 PM
hey i hope i won't be asking too much to request
Black Knight
Nightmare
in different portraits if you can.
good luck with finals. i took mine last week and they sucked!
Don't worry, I'll do 'em (I was planning to do those 2 either way. XD)

And, I ended finals this Thursday, but thanks for asking Colter/Noah.

The problem right now is that I can't play Wii Games on my Wii as of right now 'cause my External Hard Drive Case died when I was messing with it. -_- I'm heading in a few minutes to a place to see if I can get it fixed. :P

October 14, 2011, 01:19:02 AM #92 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 01:22:32 AM by Albafika
Quote from: senato on July 20, 2011, 07:23:35 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?c5f01qmu8eeos61
http://www.mediafire.com/?y230suu0yblzdcc (all version)

Please :d.




Quote from: Colter on July 24, 2011, 01:31:26 PM
hey i hope i won't be asking too much to request
Black Knight
Nightmare
in different portraits if you can.
good luck with finals. i took mine last week and they sucked!




I'm moving this thread to LST. I'll be taking requests there. :)


<_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 13, 2012, 12:01:31 PM #95 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 12:06:11 PM by Albafika
Update: Deadpool's CSS stuff. These ones took time to make, but I'm pleased with the finished result, as they look awesome in-game! Thing is, they're only compatible with the vBrawl interface. I'll make another pose for general use later on.

Link

CSPs

Result Screen's Portraits


BPs



Stock Icons







Quote from: Albafika on March 13, 2012, 12:01:31 PM
Update: Deadpool's CSS stuff. These ones took time to make, but I'm pleased with the finished result, as they look awesome in-game! Thing is, they're only compatible with the vBrawl interface. I'll make another pose for general use later on.

Link

CSPs

Result Screen's Portraits


BPs



Stock Icons






Nice ;)

these r some excelent csp's if i do say so myself

but on ganon there r 2 black knights that r the same
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 26, 2012, 10:01:24 PM
these r some excelent csp's if i do say so myself

but on ganon there r 2 black knights that r the same
Uh..... Wow, what a bump.

Well, they're different, one's with the sword centered, the other one is from the perfect Pose CSPs on the BK list.

Hmm, I should really update this.

well, since he bumnped, i dotn get this. why is his bidy grey>

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 10:27:26 PM
Uh..... Wow, what a bump.

Well, they're different, one's with the sword centered, the other one is from the perfect Pose CSPs on the BK list.

Hmm, I should really update this.
oh ok i see now

u should update there some good csp's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Dark Pit on May 26, 2012, 10:30:05 PM
well, since he bumnped, i dotn get this. why is his bidy grey>


Those are for the Result Screen. :P (To go with Deadpool's PSA)

Link here

"Goes in Fighter\Pf\Menu\Common\char_bust_tex"

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on May 26, 2012, 10:32:50 PM
oh ok i see now

u should update there some good csp's
I'll add new perfect CSPs/Names/Stock Icons for the guys I'm making PSAs for, and the PSAs I picked for the Tourney (See Signature links)

cool :vyse:
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.