Custom Stage crashes at end of a brawl match.

Started by DownloadingStuffDuh, July 02, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Probably not going to get any replies to this, like all my other posts  :(

I made a quick custom stage in Sketchup, but when I test it on training mode, or when the time runs out in a brawl match in my custom stage, the screen freezes and makes a loud buzzing sound. This has happened to other stages I made, and I found absolutely nothing on the internet about this.

This happens sometimes when I make custom collisions (which happened on another stage), or when I create my stage on a 3d modeling program. But I'm doing this in Temple, a stage without any animations, and no model data besides the stage itself, stagePosition and PokeTrainer00.

Any ideas to what is causing this? (Once again, I'll probably get no replies to this as usual, but at least I asked)


considering it crashes when the match ends, it could be your STGRESULT.PAC or custom character if you have one

January 30, 2019, 04:12:43 PM #2 Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:53:01 PM by Bullard
Quote from: FancyThevBrawlGamer on August 13, 2018, 10:47:29 PM
considering it crashes when the match ends, it could be your best option to use anti snoring devices and STGRESULT.PAC or custom character if you have one

I've been having the same issue. Everything works fine until the very end. Did you get to the bottom of this bro?