Official Archie Sonic models !

Started by SonicUnderground316, November 04, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

November 04, 2018, 11:57:59 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:06:19 AM by SonicUnderground316
The other day, I've found a site where you can download all Elesis-Knight (or Rafa-Knight) currently release Official Archie Sonic models (yes, those used on the actual covers of Archie Sonic comics)... and for free. There 2 packs to download that includes Sally, Rotor, Antoine, Scourge, Honey, and Eclipse (Rafa's Bunnie and N.I.C.O.L.E model haven't been released to the public yet, unfortunately :'( ) :

https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrzh/Models-Provided-Official-Archie-Sonic-models/1/

Hope you guys can find a good use for these models! These model are the closest thing that we have to Official/SEGA-made models for these characters.

お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on November 04, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
The other day, I've found a site where you can download all Elesis-Knight (or Rafa-Knight) currently release Official Archie Sonic models (yes, those used on the actual covers of Archie Sonic comics)... and for free. There 2 packs to download that includes Sally, Rotor, Antoine, Scourge, Honey, and Eclipse (Rafa's Bunnie and N.I.C.O.L.E model haven't been released to the public yet, unfortunately :'( ) :

https://gmod.facepunch.com/f/fbx/rrzh/Models-Provided-Official-Archie-Sonic-models/1/

Hope you guys can find a good use for these models! These model are the closest thing that we have to Official/SEGA-made models for these characters.


Yeah, I remember you telling me about this.  Not sure how to get the character templete over Fox, but it would be neat to update Sal's model.  Still want to work on the psa; I have been experimenting with Sonic and DK and would eventually like to make a psa for Sal.