BrawlEx crashes at results screen [Solved!]

Started by SEJ5901, December 15, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 15, 2018, 04:42:04 PM Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:47:46 PM by SEJ5901
I have looked everywhere for a fix to this, but I am stumped.

I am using a vanilla BrawlEx build, and followed Sammi's tutorials.

I added a Pit clone, and it works fine in battle, but just before the results show, it is a silent black screen.
I'm not sure what the issue could be.

In turn: when adding a custom Franchise Icon, in STGRESULT.pac, make sure that it is a white icon with NO background, in a 320 × 320  setup.

Did you add the needed RSPs, as well as the RSP slots?

im having a similar problem but with pm. how do i solve this issue?


I am having the exact same issue, and ironically with vBrawl and a pit clone as well.

How did you solve the issue?

...i don't really see how it's ironic.

If it's not a character that needs a new franchise icon, adding a new one of those is pointless, so it's entirely possible that that's the issue. If it is necessary, I forget what size is recommended in the video but I usually have them with dimensions of like, 256x256 or something, I think I recall the size in the video causing issues for me. RSPs should also not have and LZ77 compressions if that has been set at all.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i have that same problem, but its not portrait related, because it only freezes when the character wins
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

That might be on the game trying to load result files that don't exist, you'd likely need to check everyone's Fighter config and disable the result file if it's unused.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!