Brawlbox refuses to start up

Started by YTPCD-i, January 02, 2019, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I had a power outage lately and it briefly turned off my PC. Starting it up again, I tried to open up the pac file I was working on only to find out that every time I tried to, and error showed up. I then did this to other files that I KNEW worked and they did the same thing. I eventually went to open up the program itself and even uninstalled and reinstalled it and still nothing. What the [censored] is going on
I have risen



The latest. v0.78 I believe.
I have risen


That's one of the stable versions (By stable, I mean that it can run without crashing)

So, that leaves other possibilities, likely one of these two:

- You might need a driver that accidentally got erased from the outage
- You might need the .net framework, if that got erased from the outage
- It could theoretically be something else, but I can't think of what, tbh

Where could I find those drivers/frameworks?
I have risen