DemonBoy's Imports and Textures. 6/26 News

Started by DemonBoy, May 10, 2010, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 18, 2010, 01:48:12 AM
yes as soon as i figure out how to animate sprites in game. i cant really make the background though because i cant find the right sprites/textures to do so.
if only i had a texture dump of it..

Try asking Register for a texture dump. He's a Super Smash Bros. Melee hacker.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey DemonBoy, im a big fan of your imports,and i relize youve hacked TvC and im a animator/PSAer cud u PLZ send me Zero's model??? I cant get a holda Shark becuz hes never on anymore. I would gladly make something of it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Hey demonboy, I have a request kinda like Ss requested, can you get me a model of ryu? I want see how he will look over cf.


*Update!!*
Quote from: ShadowSnake on May 21, 2010, 12:58:23 AM
Hey DemonBoy, im a big fan of your imports,and i relize youve hacked TvC and im a animator/PSAer cud u PLZ send me Zero's model??? I cant get a holda Shark becuz hes never on anymore. I would gladly make something of it.
Quote from: NecroMasterX on May 21, 2010, 01:00:30 AM
Hey demonboy, I have a request kinda like Ss requested, can you get me a model of ryu? I want see how he will look over cf.
sure ill PM you the link in a bit

sent pm to ShadowSnake

NecroMasterX youre up next.

Thanks, ryu is one of 3 cf hacks I'm gonna test to see if they work.

NecroMasterX..
theres a slight problem.. Ryu doesn't want to be resized so he'll be 11 times smaller than he should be. i think you could fix it by rescaleing him in the fitmotion pac though. would youu still want him?

Well, I'm trying to have ryu a one slot replacement, but I guess I'll take it anyway.

alright pm sent. resized and edited everything (except size of course) and put into a pac so its brawl compatible.

Hyrule Castle's lookin' good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Yeah! Very good job!

But the texture of Mushroom Kingdom don't have good...



Quote from: KTH on May 21, 2010, 03:08:23 PM
Yeah! Very good job!

But the texture of Mushroom Kingdom don't have good...



yeah ill fix the textures before i release it.