DemonBoy's Imports and Textures. 6/26 News

Started by DemonBoy, May 10, 2010, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Your Hyrule Castle is looking pretty snazzy so far. It'll be interesting to see who's ends up cooler, yours or Mewtwos  ;D



Would you mind to upload V1 of Yamamtos Ark again? Because that was the only version that worked for my PAL Brawl. Too bad I deleted the file



He knows. And he doesn't mind. And that's what a good hacker has to do.

BTW, I'm loving that mario 64 stage, good work ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

How is the Koopa airship coming along? I've been wanting a good airship stage since stage hacking started getting big, and yours is the first really good looking one I've seen.