Add Sheik new External GFX (Solved)

Started by NinXDani, February 16, 2020, 03:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2020, 03:23:04 PM Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 04:52:52 PM by NinXDani
I'm trying to give Sheik a new graphic effect, I've done it with other characters but it doesn't work for me.
The effect.pac was empty when I first opened it.
:'(

If you use JOJI's graphical effects code you'd be able to use it as is just by adding stuff, although, aside from that you'd need to rename her ef file to like, a Subspace enemy or something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

If you put the desired GFX into Zelda's file, then sheik can use them too, since they share GFX.
Modding is just a hobby of mine.

Thanks to both of you, I'm going to use Lilith's method but still thanks!
I love you!