anyone has a backup of alex climax mods? what happened to them?

Started by frankcroc, September 06, 2021, 05:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I talked to him, he said he will check if he still got them.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on September 11, 2021, 03:06:28 AM
I talked to him, he said he will check if he still got them.
omg that would be so awesome, thx

Post Merge: September 13, 2021, 06:15:27 PM

Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on September 11, 2021, 03:06:28 AM
I talked to him, he said he will check if he still got them.
also, could you also ask if he released the prof genki skin for snake?


he still got them but didnt have the time to check his old laptop i didnt want to bother him about it so if there is any friend of him who could ask i will be really grateful


I don't think he still has them, unfortunately.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Too bad it would be really cool to have these mods.

Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on December 16, 2022, 03:21:30 AM
I don't think he still has them, unfortunately.
But Do You Still Have Some Of His Mods Downloaded A While Ago And Still Have Them Now To This Day?
Wasup Y'all Xander Rex 2014 Here And I'm Just Some Random Digimon Brawl Enjoyer Player.

Also If You Wanna Be Pals With Me On Discord Then Here xandyrexdigimonyt

Btw I Play On A Personal Version Of Smash Infinite Universe Other Builds And Sometimes My Personal PM Modpack