Project M + BrawlEX Reupload

Started by relentlessb, December 19, 2021, 07:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hello,

Last time I tried to download Project M + BrawlEX, many parts of the google drive mirror of the project couldn't be downloaded because a lack of permission, which I'm assuming now only belongs to the original creator.

I downloaded the mega mirror, but if that reaches the same fate, I am also going to post a mirror here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LFqrnwkrv_Lb-1vgcD-FoZD-WDEVrS0E?usp=sharing

Thank you!


Quote from: apollos on October 13, 2022, 06:34:21 PM
Hi, thanks for sharing the link.
Quote from: relentlessb on December 19, 2021, 07:55:32 PM
Hello,

Last time I tried to download Project M + BrawlEX, many parts of the google drive mirror of the project couldn't be downloaded because a lack of permission, which I'm assuming now only belongs to the original creator.

I downloaded the mega mirror, but if that reaches the same fate, I am also going to post a mirror here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LFqrnwkrv_Lb-1vgcD-FoZD-WDEVrS0E?usp=sharing

Thank you!

oops? lol i think gdrive changed their security around that time. and reset some of the permissions. if it gets reported to me i'll fix any still broken.