Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 25, 2010, 04:18:20 AM
If you're not releasing why tell us in the first place?
Yea dude just go make your own port and shut up about it.. The post you made was so irrelevant.. Anyway Darkshade I think it is? how goes the porting or is Pik himself doing it?

Quote from: HackZero on September 25, 2010, 12:59:44 AM
...
I think I've lost my sanity waiting for the TL port.

I'll just make my own port.
(AND NO, I'M NOT RELEASING IT)

I can't exactly make ports as good, so I'm downloading the official port when it's done. X-P
-----
But I can't say exactly how Pik put this all together, this is amazing. :o


erm i confused here is he mad?


September 25, 2010, 03:49:46 PM #647 Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 03:55:13 PM by HackZero
Quote from: Dreayd on September 25, 2010, 01:15:02 PM
Quote from: HackZero on September 25, 2010, 12:59:44 AM
...
I think I've lost my sanity waiting for the TL port.

I'll just make my own port.
(AND NO, I'M NOT RELEASING IT)

I can't exactly make ports as good, so I'm downloading the official port when it's done. X-P
-----
But I can't say exactly how Pik put this all together, this is amazing. :o


erm i confused here is he mad?
No, I'm not mad. >_>
Waiting for the port is killing meh.

For now, I've gotta find time to waste. <_<

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on September 25, 2010, 06:35:55 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 25, 2010, 04:18:20 AM
If you're not releasing why tell us in the first place?
Yea dude just go make your own port and shut up about it.. The post you made was so irrelevant.. Anyway Darkshade I think it is? how goes the porting or is Pik himself doing it?
>_>
<_< No need to get so hastey.
__________
If you guys are going to make a port, how are you going to get voice sounds in the port?
Because when I ported Link over TL, the port had no voice.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Mr.Misfortune on September 25, 2010, 06:35:55 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on September 25, 2010, 04:18:20 AM
If you're not releasing why tell us in the first place?
Yea dude just go make your own port and shut up about it.. The post you made was so irrelevant.. Anyway Darkshade I think it is? how goes the porting or is Pik himself doing it?

Im doing the port.. I did the main port already.. I gave that to Pik agees ago.. i was hoping Pik could fix up  simple glitches in Tabuu..
but if he cant thats fine.

Pik do I have your permission to release it?

Just asking how progress on the other outfits there are
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

sigh no progress came up for 2 days or even a message... whats going on man?


Quote from: SkeletonDude on September 30, 2010, 09:35:42 PM
sigh no progress came up for 2 days or even a message... whats going on man?

All you need to know is:

Do not worry, and I will release V1 of the port in... 16 hours time.


Once i got riivolution working i don't care for the port any more
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I got a port working that only had 1 glitch: The hookshot. I think it can just be fixed through model swapping though so I have a near glitch-free port.

Quote from: SmashHackers on October 02, 2010, 04:00:39 AM
I got a port working that only had 1 glitch: The hookshot. I think it can just be fixed through model swapping though so I have a near glitch-free port.

I think the hookshot thing can be fixed through PSA... I'm not sure though...
You should release that port though... *goes back to lurking*
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114


I think Pik stopped working on this...
Or maybe on all his vertexes, in fact I didn't saw him post any progress on his different projects since a long time. Too bad.

He is probably taking a break or focusing on school for a while most hackers are usually at  the age 13-20
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 08, 2010, 07:30:26 PM
He is probably taking a break or focusing on school for a while most hackers are usually at  the age 13-20

He's still around, I talk to him via PM every now and then..
He may just be busy.