Brawl Young Link [Toon port soon, melee weapons too !)

Started by Pik, May 17, 2010, 12:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KTH on September 18, 2010, 01:03:25 PM
The story of BEN is creepy...

I have find a idea, Why you does not take this level and you puts BEN's statue with which event?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3122
What about this one?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10263

Yeah, that one also.

Wow I didn't know you made Poo.

You did this a while ago, I wonder how he would look now if you revamped him.


You shouldn't have done that.
 Spamming and keeping a thread off-topic.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Any progress on the outfits?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

The BEN thing is over there is a hole thread on BEN now i want to hear info on young link not more BEN stories or jokes. It was funny for a while but now its the same jokes over and over again
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Apprentice, shut up. You don't even get a lecture, just shut up.


Multiple people, including Mods have been here and said to stop discussing Ben and the "haunted" Majora's Mask cartridge, yet people have continued.
There's been a thread in off-topic for this.

September 21, 2010, 04:25:29 AM #639 Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 04:28:44 AM by Apprentice Of Death
You shouldn't have- no I'm just kidding. This is actually my first time back on KCMM in a while and I didn't realize that. There were tons of people talking about it here so I figured they still would be. But anyway got it now.

And jeez people it's not like I was repeatedly spamming I just said one thing. No need for everybody to freak out. I wasn't trying to be a troll.

Ok so how IS it coming along? The outfits and weapons and whatnot

"Peace is but a shadow of death,
Desperate to forget its painful past...
Though we hope for promising years
After shedding a thousand tears,
Yesterday's sorrow constantly nears.
And while the moon still shines blue,
By dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue."

Oh right weve stopped talking about BEN now?
Good that's all I wanna hear of it >.>
Looking forward to the melee weapons =P
How goes it Pik?


...
I think I've lost my sanity waiting for the TL port.

I'll just make my own port.
(AND NO, I'M NOT RELEASING IT)

I can't exactly make ports as good, so I'm downloading the official port when it's done. X-P
-----
But I can't say exactly how Pik put this all together, this is amazing. :o

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

If you're not releasing why tell us in the first place?