SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 27, 2011, 07:21:02 AM
Damn you beer!

Also, I expect you make some sexy ass Professor Layton portraits when Beyond releases him.

You promised Jesse!
Aw [censored].
I wanna see a Layton CSP as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I did improve Fox from



to

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well if you're aiming more for the style of the brawl renders, he needs a toch of dodge in some places. If you're just doing your usual CSPs, you're kicking ass and you don't need to change nothin.

You should add "Peanut butter Jelly time" and "Waluigi time" to your poll.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


YES. FINALLY!
Now we need the small faces on the menu :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'll do that after I re-make Sonic (maybe a couple of others), since my new techniques render him outdated.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 30, 2011, 06:17:28 PM
I'll do that after I re-make Sonic (maybe a couple of others), since my new techniques render him outdated.
I honestly though Sonic's CSP pose was fine, but do what you want.
Let's see your creativity flow :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It'll be the same pose, just much better looking.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Y U SO SLOW?!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




YES!!  I've been waitin' for these!  Now all I need are those CSS button portraits...

Also, the new Sonic pose looks great.  I'll be sure to pick that one up as well.