SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Early preview


I put Fox, Falco, and Wolf in my game yesterday because they were smexy, but now u will release Pit, i will add both Sonic and Pit to my game, if u release him.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?

Shedded feathers.  When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings.  I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 01, 2011, 06:22:41 PM
Lookin' good!  The transition from claws to swords turned out much better than I expected.  Lighting looks off in a lot of places (face, hands, legs, feet) but I assume that's just a BrawlBox problem that you'll fix in the final version.

Can't wait! ;D

Yeah, I haven't even touched the shading yet. I only added his eyes.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 01, 2011, 06:24:11 PM
I put Fox, Falco, and Wolf in my game yesterday because they were smexy, but now u will release Pit, i will add both Sonic and Pit to my game, if u release him.

Awesome, I need to to the same.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 01, 2011, 06:26:23 PM
You made Pit look straight. Outstanding job!

It's what I do ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 06:36:14 PM
You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?

Shedded feathers.  When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings.  I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.

Hmmm... I like it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 06:19:23 PM
Early preview


Holy crap.
Win.
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 06:36:14 PM
You know what would be quite a cool aesthetic effect to add for the Pit CSP?

Shedded feathers.  When Pit flies or jumps, he sheds feathers off his wings.  I think it would be a nice enhancement for the CSP and would help give it even more life.
That's an epic idea :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


great, and SDoom's idea sounds great, u should at least try it out ^^



Expect a big update tonight.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:13:57 PM


Expect a big update tonight.
Holy crap.
That Mario... Too epic for words...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hey SJS, is the personal text under your avatar there because too many people are sending you private requests?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Nah, it's a quote from the guy in my avatar. I don't really mind private requests. Unless they involve Cloud, Sephiroth, or any DBZ character.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:51:57 PMNah, it's a quote from the guy in my avatar.

Oh, ok.

Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:51:57 PMI don't really mind private requests. Unless they involve Cloud, Sephiroth, or any DBZ character.

LOL! XD :laugh: :laugh:

Also who voted for "Quit making CSPs and just do pins"?! SJS' talents are too good to be wasted on just that.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2011, 11:13:57 PM
Expect a big update tonight.

A "big" update?  Sounds exciting!

Let me guess... you're updating a bunch of the old versions of the CSPs you've already made?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.