SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Nah there's no PSA. I just like Layton if you haven't noticed >>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 10, 2011, 07:25:46 PM #1786 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:34:05 PM by Subvenrus
I noticed... I just always thought that it must have a PSA. Either way, google Professor Layton PSA (use google). Its on the first page, should say PROFESSOR LAYTON Another Puzzle Solved  :D Anyway, Plusle and Minun CSPs when our pack comes out?

I'd rather focus on finishing the Brawl cast right now. Additional characters can come later.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 10, 2011, 07:41:22 PM #1788 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 07:56:37 PM by Subvenrus
Aight. Thanks anyway. If you need any help with the CSPs for IC, Lucas, Jiggs, Diddy, Pit, Olimar, Gamewatch, Ness, or Red, lemme know. I've been dabbling in CSP making and I'm getting quite good, if I may say so myself. But it takes me forever to do and yours are better anyway.




Okey dokey. Wait, nvm the emerald textures. i couldnt really tell other than stellar, but... i kind of want final smashes without freezing... so yeah, no emerald for me.
Btw for you siggy, how did you get the preview of stages in HD?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

So then Yoshi request's are closed? Sweet. Can't wait to see the results. BTW, are Marowak and Drybones actually gonna have bones? And if possible, could Guilmon have a fireball, and Koopa Troopa hold a shell like in Mario Kart? IDK if this will work, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 11, 2011, 01:24:56 AM
Okey dokey. Wait, nvm the emerald textures. i couldnt really tell other than stellar, but... i kind of want final smashes without freezing... so yeah, no emerald for me.
Btw for you siggy, how did you get the preview of stages in HD?

I ran Brawl on Dolphin with the graphics cranked all the way up.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 11, 2011, 01:25:54 AM
So then Yoshi request's are closed? Sweet. Can't wait to see the results. BTW, are Marowak and Drybones actually gonna have bones? And if possible, could Guilmon have a fireball, and Koopa Troopa hold a shell like in Mario Kart? IDK if this will work, but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Depends if I feel like manually doing all of that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 11, 2011, 01:36:01 AM
I ran Brawl on Dolphin with the graphics cranked all the way up.

Lucky... What graphics card do you have and what settings (RAM, Dolphin settings) did you use. Also, do you know how to stop the "Clearing code cache" not do that repeated sound thing? I want to make HD Replays, pictures and stuff, but the clearing code cache messes up teh replay, and stuff liek that.
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 11, 2011, 01:40:38 AM
Lucky... What graphics card do you have and what settings (RAM, Dolphin settings) did you use. Also, do you know how to stop the "Clearing code cache" not do that repeated sound thing? I want to make HD Replays, pictures and stuff, but the clearing code cache messes up teh replay, and stuff liek that.

No idea about all that stuff, I only use my laptop to take screens. I just pause the screen I want then turn the anti-aliasing, resolution, and filtering all the way up.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Btw... any chance your doing Shiek and Zelda soon?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

October 11, 2011, 04:10:42 AM #1798 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:15:27 AM by Sir Combee
^ This.  Also, are you eventually going to do all of the Brawl characters? I remember you saying how much you like a character affects your motivation in making CSPs for them.  And from the looks of it, you don't particularly like Diddy, Ness, Lucas, Olimar, Ice Climbers, G&W, ROB, Marth, Jigglypuff, and Pit.  Just a guess though :p   And reading a couple posts back, I see you said you were going to do everyone.... so nevermind haha

Edit: And where are my manners?  These past CSPs having been awesome.  I only use the default ones as I don't use custom textures or vertexes, but the defaults and recolors look fantastic in game.  I had to fix Ike's hair though because indexing made it a bit pixely.

Who I make next remains a mystery until I post a new pose picture.



Battle Portraits
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


67 CSPs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.