SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

October 11, 2011, 04:37:07 AM #1800 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:03:24 AM by Phred
Yaay. My own Yoshi poses came out a bit funny looking in the eyes, so it's nice to have a good quality green Yoshi to open with.
Almost makes you wish you could one-slot the throwing eggs.

Wait... if you do transforming characters i.e. Zelda & Shiek, do you do both at once? OR one then the other?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Those Yoshi CSPs are more than amazing, SJ.

I love the Cubone one with a bone instead of an egg, very nice touch. I believe that was planned for a PSA.

I'm surprised no one requested Birdo though.


YES.
Nice Yoshi CSPs, SJ. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My Brawl is lucky to have such hawt Dry Bones and Gonzales Jr. :3



Quote from: SJS on October 11, 2011, 11:53:06 PM
No

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I hate yo...
I love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Anyone got any Bowser pose ideas? >>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


how about one of these two?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so what do you think?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1st one - Eh, I've seen that pose used so much that I don't like it anymore.

2nd one -  There's no way I could get Bowser's stubby Brawl arms to do that o,o
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


ok so how about these two?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or this one

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.