SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.
Too much truth to this statement. He's trolling you all. I mean it.

Quote from: Albafika on October 13, 2011, 08:52:42 PM
o.o Can wait for you to make the Marth CSPs!

I'm glad =D

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 13, 2011, 08:54:51 PM
Too much truth to this statement. He's trolling you all. I mean it.

Why would I be that heartless?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


i want mrth D:
glad your doing it :)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


...Why is Marth black? Anyway... I don't care about Marth, I want Sephiroth, Roy, and Zero on Marth!! Cuz I wuv ports :3

If Mewtwo gets his own pose, then will Zoroark? :insert 1,000,000,000 puppy dogs and their eyes here:


Goodbye Error 500. What does this mean for you? Well you'll have to visit my LST thread (just click that banner right up there) to grab all the latest CSPs and place requests. That means swing by tonight to grab some cool Lucario CSPs!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJ.
YES.
THANK YOU.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seems like everyone is jumping ship...you, Beyond, Star...

This Erro 500 thing is getting out of hand if it's forcing people to move their threads.


I made a new poll. I don't want to seem selfish making my CSP thread exclusively available on LST.

So vote in my new poll, I'll let you guys decide where my CSP thread exists.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 03:09:57 PM
I think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.
^This

I'd rather be able to get them here at KCMM, also

Better to get them here, I mostly hang out at this forum.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus