SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Nice Bowser! Now I've got Bowser with dynamic posing, too.
Also definitely do Shiny. I've already got different poses for Lucario, but Shiny could use a new one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=678





I have a few requests... if someone has these textures, could you send them to me?

Darkrai Lucario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=655
Deoxys Lucario - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=656
Egyptian Jackal - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=658
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


...crap
SJ, I'll send my recolor later today.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Zoroark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17818

Zoroark Colors: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18633

The Mewtwo found in this stage, cant seem to find the texture alone, though it IS Lucario, just in the stage as a model, mind trying sifting through the BRRES's in the stage? : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15140

Stadium Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13415
Thanks SJ!


So... much... Mewtwo... @_@
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We all love that psychic cat.

Well, once again, everyone I wanted to request, has already been requested.

Also, you forgot Blastoise with blue fire. I have the regular fire, so it blends in with the others. Just saying.

He said that when he made the fire blue for Blastoise, it looked like drool lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I actually would love to see Drool-Toise. Anyway, Lucario looks SICK!! (Urban definition)

I'm disregarding Mewtwo requests. It'll be much easier on me if I give him his own pose. I have to do all kinda of junk with bones that I don't feel like doing a bunch of times >>

Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 08:51:35 PM
I'm disregarding Mewtwo requests. It'll be much easier on me if I give him his own pose. I have to do all kinda of junk with bones that I don't feel like doing a bunch of times >>

Also. Don't get hyped. Seriously. I mean it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

o.o Can wait for you to make the Marth CSPs!