SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Guys. Who should I do next? Vote or else I'll do absolutely nothing.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



You would purposely not include Marth in the poll...

Oh well... Pit it is.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Pit :D
if not Pit , then Ness/Lucas :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dunno why you hate on Marth, quite childish leaving him out but IDGAF. I voted ZSS requests.

Ice Climbers :popo:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Childish? What's childish is the constant pestering about Marth. You reap what you sow.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Can I request that you do Zero's X4 or X5 official art poses instead?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I honestly have no idea what those looks like
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think Lucas could use a new CSP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lol! Click on the last trophy! xD

I Think.... :pit: Pit :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think Zelda :zelda: needs a revamp.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think, therefore I am.

Seriously, though, I voted for a Toon Link Revamp, mainly because he is my main.

On the whole Marth issue, doing Marth at some point would be nice, even if SJS only did the main colors from the Brawl Disc, just for sake of having everyone match the art style. You won't see me complaining, though, as these're free, and if SJS stopped right now, I'd've gotten infinitely more than I paid for.