SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Sonic default CSP? That's too hard. I'm gonna have to refuse that request.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 05:33:48 PM
Sonic default CSP? That's too hard. I'm gonna have to refuse that request.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I have a Sonic request, it's four textures I haven't uploaded yet, because one of them keeps turning too tealish or navy blue on me.. Think you can wait for about 15 minutes?

No, I am very impatient.



Just kidding, take your time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 09:15:42 PM
No, I am very impatient.



Just kidding, take your time.
Alright, sorry I took so long, might if I pm it instead? Might not release these, based on the Sonic Cim colors from Colors.




In-Battle Portraits
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Also I'm glad you did all of my requests...Hey! Where's Invisible Sonic?

.....Oh right, he's invisible...
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes he is! Unless you really wanted a CSP of him. Which is why I made this

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 09, 2011, 01:12:25 AMYes he is! Unless you really wanted a CSP of him. Which is why I made this


Nice! Way to be creative SSJSJS.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Thanks! I love how the indexing made Silver look like a corpse D:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2011, 02:37:57 PM
If I do Marth I have to do Sephiroth. And I dislike him almost as much as Marth.
Well, until you end up doing Marth, I'll just be patient with what you've offered.
nah... I made my own in the meantime.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

He looks like a ghost lol
Also...

Someone requested that? LOL
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Someone requested my flame Sonic? O_o

I didn't see that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]