SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yea. I'd stick with the first one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah the first one looks better, pretty sure IS will be a happy italian boy/panda when he sees this :P


This pose even works for Geno

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I can't even describe how awesome that pose is with the stars.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 14, 2011, 10:40:29 PM #2436 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:53:34 PM by _Data_Drain_
That's pretty nice looking. :P

Say... Maybe Human Kirby can have those stars too? I think it would fit nicely.

Also... One more thing. Maybe you could make multiple effects of different elements? And users can request a character, and effect... If you do something like that... Give Ashley something evil looking.




Don't really feel like making BPs right now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



That pose fits Scott Wright so well.

Many thanks!

You are both welcome.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Too much awesome :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nicely done!  But, then again, this surprises no one :)

I uploaded the BPs for those of you who enjoy it when I upload the BPs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.