SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I was thinking pixelated fire now...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Anything that references videos games would be fine.
I'm still on board for the coins thing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Gotenks: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23781 :D
just normal/SSJ1,3 and Kid Gogeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lucas portraits!

I'll post my requests tomorrow.



Hm... A good bit of what I would have requested has been requested... Here's what should be left of mine.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17892

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17988

(This right here should make IS happy.)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16688

...

I think that will be all. I feel that last one's pushing it big time. Since well... It's a pallet pack... I guess make what you want out of it?
XD


Do the Mother fans approve?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 14, 2011, 05:17:35 PM
Do the Mother fans approve?



Hmm... Looks good.

Though personally I have Kumatora use PK Freeze more then PK Fire, but that's just me.

Quote from: SJS on December 14, 2011, 05:17:35 PM
Do the Mother fans approve?


This Mother fan DOES approve.
Kuma's head looks weird O_o
But that's probably due to the vertex.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's not the vertex, it's the size mod.

I know nothing about Mother, so I Googled Kumatora. I saw her signature move was PK Ground, but I didn't know how to make that. So I went with PK Fire cause it looked cool. Then I made another one.

     

I still like the first one better.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.