SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:39:38 AMAnd I guess I'll do more Zelda stuff then.

Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on February 01, 2012, 01:41:59 AM
Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?

Of course. Except for these three...

Quote
Myrrh Maroon - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XS9X741W

Elegant Rose - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2MBF1PL

Alice - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9BDOVAN5
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This one is creative too, and I personally prefer this one as well. With the swirling goddess powers. :3

SO can we request? I dont want to miss a CSP like last time :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:59:49 AMOf course. Except for these three...

Piss!

Well I have Alice and Elegant Zelda, but It looks like Myrrh Maroon is gone forever. :'(

Let's see, what to request...

Jesus by Ike Lawliet
Rosa by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one along with the two I mentioned above.)
Morrigan by DemonBoy & Spex130
Midori by Razanak7 (Unreleased. I'll send you this one too.)
Sorceress Edea by Andsports
Cosmos by Andsports
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



I haven't changed my Zelda slots from last time, so I don't need to request.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: PAVGN on February 01, 2012, 01:41:59 AM
Does that mean you're gonna do everything you've done already in the new pose and take requests, or are you only gonna do requests in the new pose, but not old stuff?
Quote from: SJS on February 01, 2012, 01:59:49 AM
Of course.
:oshi:
But there's still people left to do.
*looks at Ness*
*looks at Ice Climbers*
*Looks at the guy Sj just doesn't want to do*[/black]