SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Thank you! Here's the one I wanted a CSP for.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19417

Thank you so much in advance. <3

February 03, 2012, 09:56:23 PM #2836 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:39:47 AM by SJS
I'll give everyone until evening Sunday to post any final Zelda requests. After that, I'd like to begin my next endeavor(s).

Also butt magnets.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh dang didn't realize you started this up again.

If you are still taking late zelda requests, I'd love it if you could do this set

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1822

are you not doing bps for zelda and ike? =o


Things
























These are generally the same scale as the characters in the default CSS. Also, the last character select icon was made by me to round out the pics to a nice even row of 6. They're located in the same folder as the CSPs. Will do more later.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can I give you a personal Icon to make those?
If "No" then its ok.

February 05, 2012, 11:41:27 PM #2841 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 11:46:41 PM by SJS
And the rest...













Am I right in assuming there are no more Zelda requests?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


:-\ Takes it as a no.

Cool looking icons. :)
Nice job.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 05, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
:-\ Takes it as a no.

Cool looking icons. :)
Nice job.

I apologize, I was in the process of posting the icons when you posted your question.

Sorry, I don't wish to create any more backgrounds for icons right now. That would break my perfect row of six icons. So no more backgrounds... unless I were to find five more that appeal to me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I have the background, and you could always pm it to me.

Holy crap.
YES. I've needed those so badly. I've made my own and they only look decent. Props man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 06, 2012, 12:12:40 AM
I have the background, and you could always pm it to me.

I'll pass.


I finished those additional Zelda requests. If you missed it this time... there's always next time?




Zelda's BPs are also done. I'm working on Ike's.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thank you, SJS! Love how you make your CSP's. I've downloaded a lot of 'em from you. ;)

February 06, 2012, 02:40:31 AM #2848 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:41:36 AM by Albafika
Thanks for fulfilling my requests! =) And for reminding me to show you them. <.<;

Good stuff!  The attention to scale, something that's often overlooked, is much appreciated.