SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

March 21, 2012, 07:01:49 AM #3210 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:58:19 PM by iLink
The current pit pose you have is definitely my favorite one you've done so far but here are my requests.

Link Pit Dual Master Swords

Isaac

Primal Pit

Zidane (texture)

Also looking for the old "The Traveler" pit that was on Das Donkey. Can't find a download link for it anywhere.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: The Traveler

Do Previously requested Pits get redone?


Quote from: Spex130 on March 21, 2012, 07:22:30 AM
Do Previously requested Pits get redone?
If it's like the last time he's redone poses. He most likely will.

Look at Peach for example.

March 21, 2012, 03:27:55 PM #3213 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 03:30:57 PM by AndIQuote
KAZECoyote's KH2 Sora - http://www.mediafire.com/?pr4pyha6c86uoxc
Brawl-styled TOS2 Lloyd - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitPit01.pcs

Quote from: iLink on March 21, 2012, 07:01:49 AM
Also looking for the old "The Traveler" pit that was on Das Donkey. Can't find a download link for it anywhere.

Since it seems to have indeed vanished from the Vault, here it is: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Traveler.pcs

March 21, 2012, 03:56:12 PM #3214 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:58:17 PM by Flinter
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

I'll send you a link to an unreleased project.

March 21, 2012, 05:19:56 PM #3216 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 05:41:25 PM by AndIQuote
Quote from: Flinter on March 21, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
02: ... Where is it?I do not see the link!
This also seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the Vault...yay for me being a Pit pack rat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs

EDIT: Hey SJ, I'm curious as to where you can find the "Cherry" Geno.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or is this perhaps a future project?

Quote from: SJS on March 21, 2012, 05:03:18 AMIn celebration of Kid Icarus Uprising releasing this week

More like Panzer Dragoon Uprising, am I right?

Anyway, I'm not missing my opportunity for Pit requests this time.

Dry Pit by Androu1
Serge by Syntax Error (Sending It to you)
Tōshirō Hitsugaya by Brawlvault's coder
Giygas Pit by BigSharkZ (Sending you this one too)
(Unfinished) Neku by DarkShadeX (I'm sure he'd appreciate It If he was still around)
:vyse: by :vyse:
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


March 21, 2012, 09:23:23 PM #3218 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:32:16 PM by LittleBoygos
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25442
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24501
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24047
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20061
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3303
Thhaankkk you kind sir

Post Merge: March 21, 2012, 09:32:16 PM

Just a quick question... SJS, you've made thousands of CSPs. All of which are amazing. Out of all of them, do you have a favorite?





Quote from: Spex130 on March 21, 2012, 07:22:30 AM
Do Previously requested Pits get redone?
Yes, like I always do.

Quote from: AndIQuote on March 21, 2012, 05:19:56 PM
This also seems to have mysteriously disappeared from the Vault...yay for me being a Pit pack rat: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/Zero-Two.pcs

EDIT: Hey SJ, I'm curious as to where you can find the "Cherry" Geno.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Or is this perhaps a future project?
Velen made it. Whether or not it's released it is up to him.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 21, 2012, 09:23:23 PM
Just a quick question... SJS, you've made thousands of CSPs. All of which are amazing. Out of all of them, do you have a favorite?
Yes. Either...

or or


Also, I got my hands on StarWaffle's Geno recolors:



ONE MORE THING


(I don't like showing previews... I'm not done with it yet. Needs better shading.)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You should add some feathers thus time.