SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

March 16, 2012, 01:41:02 PM #3180 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:53:22 PM by SJS
Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 15, 2012, 12:53:07 AM
I have a masked and unmasked versoins of Bowser Jr., by Nano and I. Can I send you the link, since we haven't released it yet?
That's fine.

Quote from: AndIQuote on March 16, 2012, 12:46:34 AM
Protoman - http://www.mediafire.com/?or1caoa02d2rz
Clank - http://www.box.com/shared/c5zgbjkjm2ailfqqgxae
I'd also like to request the Nintendo 64 fan, and I'll add it as soon as I get a hold of my SD card.
EDIT: I am quite positive this is it, but I don't know for sure since my Mac doesn't support BrawlBox  :>.>palm:: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39279739/FitNessN64.zip
It's the right one.

Quote from: JayGamer on March 16, 2012, 10:55:51 AM
@SJS: :marth:


I don't get it?

Post Merge: March 16, 2012, 02:53:22 PM

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 15, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
Megaman 2 - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21303
Mew - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21084
Jeff - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17246
Jirachi - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25251
Toon Nook - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13058
Poo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4739


Jeff's download is broken.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!


O, sorry. There's a pic on your Photobucket account that I saw, and I wondered if you were referencing to something that I'm sure many may squeal about. Marth poses... I may just be jumping the gun though

I would like to request CSP's for two characters, please. ^_^

Chess Piece Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25296

Chess Piece Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25016

I love the CSP's you make and I guess I consider myself a huge fan of yours. <3
I hope its not too much trouble. ^^;


*hipster glasses*

No Ness for me. I have a Link one:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ihf2d8u6882rrav

and a Fox one :3

http://www.mediafire.com/?478b4uvmb1a4bbo

Thank you C:
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Hmmm. I'm wondering why there is no Metal Sonic over R.O.B. in your textures section?




March 19, 2012, 11:40:46 PM #3191 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:01:19 PM by SJS
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


 :happy: :happy: Awesome MY FAV char. is NESS :happy: :happy:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:




Salute nazi germany lol

also, is that tingle mine? because if it is, do you think you could also make a csp of the one with a balloon
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.