SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 02:51:01 PMSJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.

I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!

Why do you need to ask him permission to make something you're going to make yourself and not using something he's made? Just because he made the CSP doesn't mean you need to ask for permission to make It a hack If you're doing It yourself.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 09:04:40 PM
I'd love to see this happen.

:happy:

This is going to happen, then!

Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:22:28 PM
Why do you need to ask him permission to make something you're going to make yourself and not using something he's made? Just because he made the CSP doesn't mean you need to ask for permission to make It a hack If you're doing It yourself.

Eh, kind of a spur of the moment thing. I'm glad he said yes though, because I wasn't going to if he said no!


Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 09:36:56 PMEh, kind of a spur of the moment thing. I'm glad he said yes though, because I wasn't going to if he said no!

Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.

Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


March 26, 2012, 09:47:39 PM #3288 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:54:25 PM by SJS


That's about the extent I plan on changing him up (gave him Ike's headband). Adding anything else would be a Charlie Foxtrot.


Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.

Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.
I do appreciate the fact that Spex asked. Even though it's a mashup of Brawl characters, I suppose it's kind of a character I created. In a sense. I'm starting to like this weird Random guy. Next thing you know, I'll make up a name for him and become something of an overprotective mother.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Stilllll think the arm cannon would be awesomee..


Quote from: PAVGN on March 26, 2012, 09:42:55 PM
Once again, why? If you're going to make everything yourself, then he can't tell you you're not allowed to make It just because he made a CSP of It.

Not trying to start a fight here, just trying to establish an understanding of this.

Yeah, I can understand that it's a bit strange to ask.  When I get really excited, I tend to "do" before I "think."

If he made it, well, ask him to use it. If he says yes, yay! If he says no, there are other things I can do. Kind of a kid in a candy store thing.

Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 09:47:39 PM


This is wonderful!


Now it kinda reminds me of Roy... :P Looks great, of course!


It still gives me a huge Pit vibe.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Fast example i made :



- Mario/Luigi hat
- Samus canon
- Triforce (Ganondorf/Zelda) on his hand
- Fox/Falco/Wolf gun
- Sonic shoes
- More biggest ring of Bowser
- Yoshi shell on his back
- Marth case

Love the cannon, the hat kinda looks weird since it's behind the hair though :/


Quote from: KTH on March 26, 2012, 11:04:12 PM
Fast example i made :

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The cannon, the holster, Bowser's bracelet, and the sheathe look fine. The hat and the saddle look out of place, though. So does the Triforce, since it's the only colored thing in the image.

Otherwise, it's a really creative idea, SJ. You're right, I would have never guessed. o_O



Last time I'm revamping him. Like I said earlier, adding anything else would make Random look too pieced together and just plain silly. I'm more than happy with how he looks now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Y Sanada on March 27, 2012, 02:40:13 AM
The final design is awesome SJS.

Hey Spex, if your planning to make Random, this may be silly but perhaps the question could be embedded on his chest or no?

I was thinking so, actually. Although the falcon scarf might get in the way.


I could actually see this amalgam being a legit Smash character.  He could be the SSB version of Edgemaster/Charade. :P

Not sure that I'll use the CSP's though.  I feel that my friends would get too confused.  I'm afraid they'd keep asking me who I replaced the random slot with. :-\

Quote from: Spex130 on March 27, 2012, 02:52:03 AM
I was thinking so, actually. Although the falcon scarf might get in the way.
Just curious, who are you planning on rigging him over? And what are you going to do for the texture?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.