SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I understand lol
keeps us motivated.
Skype: ASF1nk



I really like that actually. I totally forgot you can edit the random CSP.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 05:37:27 AM
Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.

If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.

Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.


Agree'd.
But these are super sexy though.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 26, 2012, 05:37:27 AM
Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.

If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.

Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.

im with italian about the hair thing, first thing i thought when i saw it, was PIT

Well I had to give him somebody's hair. I tried making him bald and trust me, it was creepy. Actually, I just had an idea to remedy his Pittyness.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.

I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!


Mario's hat over Pit's hair might look a lot less like Pit.

That looks really cool though. In fact, it gives me an idea for my own Random CSP... 
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

How about giving him Wario's mustache? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that would be funny

*tries to imagin pit with a mustache*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: Sly64 on March 26, 2012, 08:22:58 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know where in the common5.pac to put the "random" CSPs?
:srs:

Nope. I was just hoping someone else would ask first.

Quote from: Sly64 on March 26, 2012, 08:22:58 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't know where in the common5.pac to put the "random" CSPs?
:srs:
Quote from: AndIQuote on March 26, 2012, 08:29:53 PM
Nope. I was just hoping someone else would ask first.
They go in the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section under "sc_selcharacter_en."
The values for each character are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That should help. I hope.  :-X

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 26, 2012, 08:50:59 PM
They go in the "char_bust_tex_lz77" section under "sc_selcharacter_en."
The values for each character are:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That should help. I hope.  :-X

u didnt tell where the random one is...

It's MenSelchrFaceB.501 through 505 under MiscData[30] in the common5.pac

Quote from: Spex130 on March 26, 2012, 02:51:01 PM
SJS, I humbly request permission to make an import for this CSP.

I know it wouldn't be able to go on random, but the design is way too cool to let go!
I'd love to see this happen.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You should give him Mario's hat on his Pit hair, Wario's mustache and Samus's arm blaster. win.