SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


October 05, 2010, 04:18:26 PM #361 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 04:22:15 PM by SJS
Didn't get to accomplish as much as I wanted to :/

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on October 05, 2010, 04:18:26 PM
Didn't get to accomplish as much as I wanted to :/



you were always the best csp maker. ;D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



can you tell me where to put the battle portraits in the sd cards, and the name thing that the game uses to display the characters name? I would like
The results screen pic for peach
The nametag thing for peach
the little tenny tiny portriate at the CSS that  I can't seem to get to work >_>

October 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM #366 Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:57:38 PM by Sir Combee
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All

Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can.  Again, only if you still do SPPs :p

Quote from: Sir Combee on October 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All

Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can.  Again, only if you still do SPPs :p

I could probably do it, just tell me where all the apropriate images are in the .pac's, what .pac's they're in and where 2 put them on the SD card.  and I'll do it later today since I'm making a team color pack for my peach hack.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 10, 2010, 01:17:21 PM
can you tell me where to put the battle portraits in the sd cards, and the name thing that the game uses to display the characters name? I would like
The results screen pic for peach
The nametag thing for peach
the little tenny tiny portriate at the CSS that  I can't seem to get to work >_>

Battle portraits are individual InfFace files placed in the pf/info/portrite folder. Results screen pics go in a MenSelchrFaceB file placed in the pf/menu/common/char_bust_tex/ folder. If you want more detailed instructions, you're better off using this tutorial. I suck at explaining ^^()

Quote from: Sir Combee on October 12, 2010, 05:55:10 PM
You do SSPs too right? Can you please do the Opassa Beach stage from Chrono Cross? it can be found here http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4477&Moderated=All

Also Peach's Castle 64 if you can.  Again, only if you still do SPPs :p

I actually had one for Opassa Beach already made. Forgot to upload them though... but they're up now ^^()

Anyway, SSPs for Opassa Beach, Stone Tower Temple, Great Desert, Doomsday Zone, Feel Good Inc., and Stone Tower Temple added.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks I had everything BUT the results screen portriat for my character texture X3 now I just need to update it once I finish the damn psa/motion etc. *sigh* why does peach have to be an ass when it comes to animation swapping *sideglance*


Please make it to put on original kirby csp
i tried but when i tried to insert the tga to common5 with cupash it said it was too big.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Franco159487 on October 16, 2010, 04:41:13 PM
Please make it to put on original kirby csp
i tried but when i tried to insert the tga to common5 with cupash it said it was too big.
I'm guessing this is what you wanted?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


thank u
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)

Thanks ^^

If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.