SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

yeah i knew he was gone raqib you kinda bumped it kinda sucks because he's my favorite csp maker anyway if it's because of the pose kth still does them i think

Quote from: Dirtboy345 on September 14, 2010, 12:14:05 AM
yeah i knew he was gone raqib you kinda bumped it kinda sucks because he's my favorite csp maker anyway if it's because of the pose kth still does them i think

Oh... whoops. I only started being a regular at the forum not too long ago, I didn't realize he was gone. Sorry about that!

September 24, 2010, 02:11:20 AM #347 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:18:03 AM by SJS

Ooh, SJS is taking a break? Too bad Waluigi time!

(Character selection portraits added to the Assets folder by the way...)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Not really. Just did a CSP on a whim.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





So I have nothing planned for the next few days. Maybe I can do a few requests?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Yeah if you could do some of the ones Segtendo requested for Marth, that would be greatly appreciated man.

For the Roy one I requested, can you please put that in Marth's style? Thanks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Das Donkey's soldier Link.
You probably now where to find it.