SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

November 17, 2012, 12:14:25 PM #4395 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:16:15 PM by Lockablefaceman
Alright. Thank you for the insight.
I'm sure you know. But on the OP it says Lucario and Wario's image have been moved or deleted.

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 14, 2012, 04:37:17 PM
That sounds... very odd.  But it's not like the answer matters.  Though I was hoping for a serious answer to my serious question.  :srs:
Why so serious?

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on November 17, 2012, 12:14:25 PM
I'm sure you know. But on the OP it says Lucario and Wario's image have been moved or deleted.
Hm? It's showing up for me.


I dunno if it's me or I don't see them. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i see them, and there awesome

does photobucket load up then no pictures? if so it happen to me, i just used google chrome and it works fine now
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Quote from: -Hero Of Time- on November 17, 2012, 11:20:19 PMi see them, and there awesome does photobucket load up then no pictures? if so it happen to me, i just used google chrome and it works fine now
Yep. Unfortunately I dont have Google Chrome.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

neither did i, i jsut dl'd it, takes like 3 minutes XD and its WAAAAY faster

[/offtopic]

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 17, 2012, 11:17:10 PM
I dunno if it's me or I don't see them. :/

When in doubt, clear the cache.

Quote from: SmashClash on November 17, 2012, 11:22:26 PM


This is the greatest thing ever.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard?  :oshi:

I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it.  Probably because of the off-topicness.  :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

These CSPs. They are not of this world. They are beautiful.

The new pose for Charizard is epic. It fits him very well. Really nice job on them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 18, 2012, 12:30:47 AM
Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard?  :oshi:

I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it.  Probably because of the off-topicness.  :srs:
Quote from: SJS on November 13, 2012, 04:24:38 AM
Well a new Charizard pose popped in my head, so I'm just gonna redo Charizard again. So yeah.
And dat pose. Oh lord sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Downloaded. Awesome stuff! Now when can Ivysaur get some love so the set is complete ;_;?

November 18, 2012, 05:31:09 AM #4409 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:37:03 AM by JayGamer
Quote from: Basilias on November 18, 2012, 05:19:35 AM
Downloaded. Awesome stuff! Now when can Ivysaur get some love so the set is complete ;_;?
Waitaminute. You can download whole albums?
EDIT: Never mind. Just switched back to the old version and found it.